Saturday, December 26, 2009

Work Work Work!

It's been awhile. I am back home in Boston now. Christmas was good, I got a lot of wonderful presents and I had a fun time at Christmas dinner/lunch thing for the short amount of time I was there. I got a sweet perfect brownie pan for the 'Red Sox Swap'. I had to leave early because I had to work at 5:00 till 2:00 am.

Speaking of work, it's great. There are a lot of great people working and I like the new people too. There's a new manager and things are much more relaxed than before. I was one of the few that liked and appreciated the old, stricter manager. I will miss her. I had named the popcorn bin Rufus, I tested the new people and they knew it's name. My legacy will live on. I am happy.

Work has been busy, but really fun. I like keeping busy and I like like making money! It will be so fabulous when I don't have to go without spending money for a week so I can have money for later. Though I need to be smart this semester. $150 of it is already going to Lady GaGa tickets. That's about 2/3 of a week of work. And I only have about 4 weeks...I need another plan as well. 

I am going to see Avatar tomorrow (in 3D!) I've heard it's really good so I am stoked. There are a lot of movies out now that I really want to see. I should probably go to bed now, I am waking up in 7.5 hours to get ready for the movies....That should be enough sleep I hope. Maybe I'll take a nap between the movie and work. Work again tomorrow! And the next day and the next, and the next. I do get New Year's Eve off so that's great. But six days in a row of work is terrible, but good for money!

Find Your Freedom in the Music,

Alice Shea

No comments:

Post a Comment